THIS IS SERIOUS! Check Out How Taxi Drivers Now Use Pregnant Women To Rob - Victim Shares Her Story


A woman from Ablekuma in Accra has shared her story about how two women attacked her in a taxi while pretending to be pregnant.She explained, "I board a Taxi from Ablekuma in Accra, and two pregnant women came to sit by her," when she described her ordeal.


“After some time, one of the pregnant women took scissors and threatened that I should bring my iPhones. I was pressing on my iPhone while I was in the taxi, and after that, I put the phone in my bag.


I gave the woman my iPhone 6 and iPhone XR because I valued my life. She then demanded my Mobile Money pin, but I informed her that I do not have MoMo.


They drove off after leaving me in the middle of the road.


The woman who had the weird experience warned people who like to take taxis at night to be extra careful to avoid having the same weird experience.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form