'He Cursed Me And Dump Me As Well' - Gh Lady In Terrible Look Cries Out

A depressing account of how her ex-partner cursed her after she ended their relationship has been shared by a Ghanaian woman. The woman, who went by the name Ama Diana, talked about her situation on the talk show Oyerepa Afutuo. She claims that Samuel Twumasi Darko, her baby daddy, helped her get to Egypt from Ghana in 2017.


Diana claimed that she barely had time for her boyfriend because of the demands of her job, which put a strain on their relationship because the man was dissatisfied with their inability to communicate frequently.


She said that her baby daddy started putting more and more financial pressure on her and became increasingly controlling. Diana claimed that this man by the name of Darko also began asking her about the kinds of men she dated, which led to a disagreement. "Not every Arab will let you use a phone in their home when you're not doing your job. However, he wouldn't have any of that.


He wanted to snoop on my life, including a piece of land I had purchased with his assistance at one point. He did not respond to the approximately GH2,700 I sent him. He would inquire about how I was able to travel when people would call me.


She saddenedly recalled, "I got angry, I asked for a breakup, which led to an exchange of words, and in the process, out of pain, he told me I will suffer." Diana claimed that in 2021, she began to notice changes in her body. With the assistance of the Ghanaian community in Egypt, she was forced to return to Ghana.


"I realized that my stomach was bloating three months into 2021. When I had a scan, the doctor said that my womb had been destroyed and that I had a problem with my liver. Following my return, I was admitted to several hospitals.

ALSO READ: Herr This Life! See How A Passenger Dies In Sprinter Bus Heading From Kumasi To Mankessim – Driver speaks

I'm completely broke because I had to sell the land I bought to pay for my illness. I'm told that the boy has something to do with my condition wherever I go.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form